Street Fighter® III: Third Strike Online Edition invites you to Finish its all new art and make it your own.
Amongst the huge list of features Capcom has brought to one of the most revered and deepest fighting games in history, Street Fighter® III: Third Strike (such as seamless GGPO Online multiplayer, YouTube replay sharing, hand tweaked HD filtered graphics, etc), we have also brought in one of the biggest artistic talents, Artgerm, to provide new character artwork. Unfortunately for us, these new beautiful art pieces have no backgrounds and are thus not quite finished, which is fortunate for you.
Here is your chance to Finish these art pieces for a chance to win prizes and memories that will last a lifetime.
One grand prize winner and four runner sup selections will win prizes.
- One Grand Prize:
- A trip for two to Seattle Washington to attend the Penny Arcade Expo and enjoy the sights.
- Airfare for two to Seattle Tacoma Airport
- Luxurious hotel stay near the Penny Arcade Expo for two people for 3 nights
- 3-day Entrance pass to the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX Prime)
- A free copy of Street Fighter® III: Third Strike Online Edition
- A poster from the game
- Entrance in the Street Fighter® III: Third Strike Online Edition PAX Prime Tournament
- The chance to meet the staff of Capcom
- Memories that will last a lifetime
- Four Runners Up:
- A copy of Street Fighter® III: Third Strike Online Edition
- A poster from the game
- The respect of millions
Finish these art pieces and submit for a chance to win. Ideas for finishing could entail creating backgrounds for a character, arranging pieces to create a poster style piece, revising/refining/reimagining colors or lighting or the look, or other great ideas to make the art pieces Finished.
Download source files below, finish them with backgrounds and/or other, email file or url to us. Choose one or many of the files below, download them and get to work. You may submit as many finished art pieces as you like.
Email your piece to email@example.com [Email the file or URL address of the image, 6 megs maximum]
You may submit as many times as you like.
Deadline for submission is Friday July 22, 11:59pm PST. The earlier the better!
Capcom staff will choose the top 5 submissions. You will decide the winner. Voting will take place on Tuesday, July 26 through Sunday, July 31. Voting will take place on www.capcom-unity.com
Contest open to residents of the United States of America only. If entrant is under 18 years old they must provide documentation from their legal guardian to win. Entrant must be eligible to win.